Fido’s Flora is the first and only biologically species appropriate probiotics for your dog.
The researchers and scientists I worked with identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics/ beneficial gut bacteria. These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
• Strengthen your dog’s immune system
• Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal track calm during times of stress
• Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
• Improve availability of nutrients to the diet
• Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
• Pass through stomach acid to work in the small intestine
• Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
Larch Arabinogalactan (700mg per ½ tsp)
Humic and Fulvic acids (558mg per ½ tsp)
Multi strain probiotic blend including species specific patented probiotics (2 billion CFU per ½ tsp)
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight dosage.
1-29 lbs 1/4 tsp
30-59 lbs 1/2 tsp
60-89 lbs 3/4 tsp
90+ lbs 1 tsp
For use in Dogs only.
How long it will last:
Dogs up to 29 lbs 1/4 tsp 56 days
Dogs 30-59 lbs 1/2 tsp 28 days
Dogs 60-89 lbs 3/4 tsp 18.5 days
Dogs 90+ lbs 1 tsp 14 daysRefrigerate after opening.
Digestive Enzyme / Pre & Probiotic. Helps re-balance and cultivate proper growing conditions for friendly...
“Friendly” bacteria act like the gut’s defense system against “bad” or dangerous disease-causing bacteria. A...
Anti-inflammatory. A proprietary blend of herbs and pre & probiotics that soothe and replenish the...