Inflapotion™ is a 100% organic herbal remedy that contains herbs traditionally used to relieve everyday aches and pains. Inflapotion
™ may provide relief very quickly when used as directed for:
- General age-related stiffness and discomfort
- Large breed puppy "growing pains"
- Minor Injuries
- Hospice Care
- Support for Discomfort
HerbAprin can help dogs (and horses relax), sleep and heal. It is an ideal companion to Inflapotion™ and the perfect choice for relieving discomfort safely and effectively.
- It also contains herbs known to be mild sedatives so your pet can rest more comfortably.
If your four-legged friend has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or simply just works or plays too hard, HerbAprin
- Age-related aches and pains
- Discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries
- Soreness from tumors and cysts
- Sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety
- Post-surgery discomfort
- Hospice Care
Please note: HerbAprin is not suitable for cats. Recommended Usage: Use as needed for pain, but no more than 3 times per 24 hour period. Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery.Skin SupportMountain Salve
includes the 100% organic herbal blend we use in Inflapotion™, plus antibiotic and antifungal herbs blended with essential oils selected for their healing properties.
- General wound care
- Hot spots
- Itchy, scratchy tummies
- Girth fungus
- and so much more
Mountain Salve is made with a proprietary blend of Inflapotion herbs and essential oils in a base of coconut and olive oil. In order to preserve freshness, keep closed in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
These products are not intended to cure or treat major disease, illness, or injury and is not a substitute for regular veterinary care.