Glacier Peak Pet Intolerance Test
Glacier Peak Pet Intolerance Test
Veterinarian Used and Approved
We've been helping pets live their best lives for more than 12 years!
This test is not a traditional dog allergy test or DNA testing kit. Unlike traditional pet allergy testing, our test uses Biofeedback technology with hair and saliva samples to identify intolerances and sensitivities. The system is based on over 300 food and environmental factors. With diet change and sometimes a few added supplements, you can help your pets live their best lives.
Many people ask us “what can I give my dog for allergies?” Then they invest in cat or dog allergy medicine or expensive specialty or raw dog food, without ever truly understanding the root cause of symptoms. Many people are looking for natural remedies for dog allergies and don’t realize it may be as easy as changing the food or environment of your pet.
Recommended for pets over 6 months of age.
We understand that your pet may be experiencing extreme symptoms, so we do our best to get the results to you as quickly as possible. However, we cannot process your kit without a signed copy of the paperwork.
* Also available for Cats!
What's included in the Kit:
- “Register Test” card with Bar code (Electronic Information Sheet & Disclaimer to be completed at www.gphtest.com
- 3 Organic Cotton Swabs
- Plastic Bag (To place the hair and saliva samples inside)
- Return Envelope
- Pre-Paid Return Shipping (for customers within the United States)
Please Note: Expedited scans take up to 3 business days and Standard scans up to 7-10 business days from the date we receive samples. Results are sent via email, so a clear email address must be provided. We highly recommend adding our email address email@example.com to your contacts, so that it doesn't land in your Spam box. Thank you for your understanding.
HOW TO GATHER SAMPLES:
- Carefully remove the swabs from the biohazard bag, only touching one end.
- Swab your pet's mouth using all three at once or one at a time.
- Carefully put them back in the biohazard bag with the wet end at the bottom.
- Options to collect hair:
- Use a clean, unused brush or comb (it’s important that the hair not be contaminated by any other pet or human).
- Gently pull out a small amount of shedding hair (size of a quarter will do).
- Cut hair from the rump or chest area.
- For hairless pets, make sure to get the swabs very wet with the saliva from your pet's mouth. We can still run the test this way.
- Put the hair in the biohazard bag with the swabs and close it using the zip closure on the end.
- Place the SIGNED intake form into the return bag.
- Place the biohazard bag into the shipping bag with the return label already attached.
- Please save a copy of your tracking number.
- Drop off at your local Postal Office.
FOR INTERNATIONAL RETURNS:
- Follow the same procedure as above to collect your samples.
- Post Mail -Glacier Peak Holistics, PO Box 6765, Round Rock, TX 78683 USA.
- If using FedEx, UPS, or DHL, please ship to the physical address:
Glacier Peak Holistics, 2250 Double Creek Dr, # 6765, Round Rock, TX 78664, USA.
If you have questions, we encourage you to contact us. Glacier Peak Holistics is a team of animal lovers committed to customer satisfaction. In over a decade, we have run over 50,000 Life Stress scans, changing the lives of so many people and their pets. We also work closely with many holistic veterinary practices across the country. We encourage you to let Glacier Peak Holistics' Pet Intolerance Test be your first option rather than your last resort.
"I have been familiar with Bio-resonance testing for many years and I have complete confidence with their results. I am delighted that Glacier Peak Holistic is offering their wellness scan for pets. As a holistic vet who does consultation work now, this test has helped me identify stressors that helped us resolve many health issues. I just did a Wellness Life Stress scan for my senior dog last week." Dennis W. Thomas, DVM, CVA
** This is NOT traditional dog allergy testing done in a medical laboratory. It is a non-invasive analysis that can detect factors contributing to dog allergy symptoms. It is not meant to be a substitute for traditional dog allergy testing with blood samples.