HerbAprin tincture contains herbs traditionally known to help dogs & horses relax, sleep and heal. It is an ideal companion to Inflapotion™ and the perfect choice for relieving discomfort safely and effectively. HerbAprin also contains herbs known to have mild sedative type properties, so they can rest more comfortably.. If your four-legged friend has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or simply just works or plays too hard, HerbAprin can help.
- Age-related aches and pains
- Discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries
- Soreness from tumors and cysts
- Sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety
- Post-surgery discomfort
- Hospice Care
- Please note: HerbAprin is not suitable for cats.
- Recommended Usage: Use as needed for pain, but no more than 3 times per 24 hour period. Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery.
HerbAprin is the perfect "pulsing" option if your pet has difficulty with day's off dosing of Inflapotion™. For more information on pulsing click here
One squeeze of the dropper (it will only fill halfway) per 25 pounds. Use 2-3 times per day until results are observed and work back to one dose per day for maintenance. For dogs under 25 lbs., give one drop per pound of body weight.
HerbAprin is made 100% organic herbs in a proprietary blend:
White Willow bark
, Feverfew herb
, Skullcap herb
, Valerian Root
, Chamomile flower
, Rosemary herb
, and Capsicum
, in a base of pure grain alcohol and distilled water.
In order to preserve freshness, keep closed in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
This product is not intended to cure or treat major disease, illness, or injury and is not a substitute for regular veterinary care.
Not intended for human consumption