Please be advised that shipping carriers (UPS, FEDEX & USPS) will not guarantee ship times at the moment due to Covid. The times given are an estimate from the carrier, not a guarantee from Glacier Peak Holistics. Unfortunately, we cannot control the accuracy or speed of the delivery services (but wouldn't it be cool if we could?!)
We currently use UPS for US based orders. We have removed the USPS option for US shipments due to repeated lost packages and long delivery times and we are now offering flat rate shipping to help customers with the added cost. Glacier Peak Holistics makes no promises or guarantees based on carriers ability to deliver packages in a timely manner.
You will be prompted to choose a shipping method upon check-out. If there is a unforeseen delay in shipping your products, you will be notified. Orders are processed during normal business hours.
- We strongly recommend that you mail back your scan samples with a "signature confirmation" or tracking number! As there seems to be some that go missing in the USPS system. It is a small price to pay (currently $3.26 through your local PO) for added security and also provides a proof of receipt for both of us. Be sure to keep the tracking number safe until you receive an email that we received the samples. We are not responsible for lost samples in the mail.
- We do ship Internationally. (Extra duty charges may apply) We have no control over orders held up by customs.
Glacier Peak Holistics is committed to improving the health of dogs, cats and horses, naturally. We stand behind our products and services and want to work with you to ensure your satisfaction. In order to keep prices reasonable while maintaining our exceptionally high standards, we do have some guidelines for returns:
- If you have an issue with any of our products, please call us immediately. We are committed to working/educating our customers, to ensure that the products are being used in the proper manner & reach desired outcome.
- Products that have been opened are not eligible for refund.
- Only orders purchased within 60 days may be eligible* for return. (*pending approval from office and we won't cover return postage)
- If any product arrives to you broken or otherwise damaged, we ask that you return the item and a replacement will be mailed to you. Contact us at email@example.com for instructions.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges if your pet doesn’t seem to like the taste of the products. Please see our feeding tips for more information about helping your pet adjust to the new taste, or just give us a call during the hours listed below.
- We do not offer refunds for our services, including the Pet Wellness Life Stress Scan and Customized Bach Flower Remedies. If you are unhappy with the results, please contact us and let us know so we can work with you toward a solution.
Glacier Peak Holistics
P.O. Box 1546 / 312 Dewey Ave Suite B
Eureka, MT 59917
Phone: 406-270-7417 (Monday - Friday) between the hours of 9am - 4pm MST